Monday, February 21, 2011

Today is My very First Blog.

Today is Presidents Day, February 21, 2011 and I decided to finally enter the world of Blogging. Better late than never right. I only hope that I can combine my emotion passions and my skill for expressing them in written form in a manner that is tactful and considerate and not offensive to others but that is not likely.  I often tend to be very blunt and direct. Although since this is MY very own space if someone is offended then they need not follow right. Too bad you don't get your very own personal editor not only to correct grammar, punctuation and spelling, but also to warn you when lanuage sounds offensive or  harmful LOL!!!!! I will try to monitor myself.  This is like a jounal or personal diary of sorts except you have to try to remember that other people can read it. And so...I am off...to a new, challenging and exciting world of sharing my innermost thoughts and feelings........here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment